History Of Faculty Establishment | FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
» ABOUT US » INTRODUCTION » History of Faculty Establishment

History of Faculty Establishment

Faculty was established on 1st August 1996 as a result of the merger between the Department of Biomedical of the Faculty of Veterinary and Animal Science with Nutrition and Community Health Department of the Faculty Human Ecology. Currently, there are 1845 full-time students in the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.

FMHS complex has many facilities which include administration building, library, lecture halls, tutorial rooms and laboratory. In addition, there are four blocks of students’ hostel which can accommodate 2000 students, student centre, food court and mosque.

 

 

Updated:: 14/08/2017 [azlinda_upm]

MEDIA SHARING

FACULTY OF MEDICINE AND HEALTH SCIENCES
Universiti Putra Malaysia
43400 UPM Serdang
Selangor Darul Ehsan
0389472606
0389472585
C1513005023