Among the positions that can be filled by graduates of MSc. and PhD in EOH are such as:
- Consultant or referral expert in the field of OSH,
- Chief Executive or Operating Officer,
- Research Officer at research institutions,
- Auditor General, and
- A variety of other managerial positions.
Among the list of potential employers for graduates of the MSc. and PhD in EOH are as follow:
- Government or statutory bodies such as the Ministry of Science, Technology and
Innovation, Ministry of Health, the Department of Environment and other relevant governmental agencies;
- Research and Development Center at the University, Government and Private Research Institutions;
- Industries such as but not limited to manufacturing, construction, electronics, food, health and medical services;
- Education: Universities or colleges
- Consultancy firms on Environmental and Occupational Health in the private sector.
Career's pathway for postgraduate students in the field of Medical Microbiology/Parasitology.
- Clinical Research associate in Biomedical Science at hospital or research institute specialise in Medical microbiology/Parasitology
- Academician at public and private university
- Biomedical Science officer at the hospital pathology laboratory
- Research or food-safety officer at food-related industries
- Laboratory consultant services for life sciences or pharmaceutical related discipline.
Updated:: 09/06/2017 [norazlinazul]
Dean's General Office
Level 3, Administration Building,
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan.