Department of Human Anatomy
Prof Madya Dr Mohamad Taufik Hidayat Baharuldin
Head of Department
Email : email@example.com
Tel. :03 8947 2331
Department of Human Anatomy was initially the Anatomy Unit in the Department of Biomedical Sciences. Since year 2005, the Anatomy Unit was established and became the Department of Human Anatomy to cater the preclinical teaching for the Medical Doctor Program (year 1 until year 3). In addition, the department also play a pivotal role in research and clinical science teaching for the Biomedical Science Program and Nursing Program.
The department consists of three main academic units namely
Having its administration office located in the ground floor of Administration Block A, the department is also equipped with a few laboratories including the Anatomy Museum Research Laboratory of Anatomy and Histology 1 and 2, Human Dissection Hall, Anatomy Workshop and Tissue culture Laboratory located at the Laboratory Block of the faculty. To date, the department consists of 50 staff under the leadership of Prof. Madya Dr. Mohamad Taufik Hidayat Baharuldin.
1) Research Laboratory of Anatomy and Histology 1 :Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamad Aris Mohd Moklas
2) Research Laboratory of Anatomy and Histology 2 : Dr. Nizar Abdul Manan
3) Human Dissection Hall : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamad Aris Mohd Moklas
4) Anatomy Lab : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamad Aris Mohd Moklas
5) Anatomy Workshop : Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohamad Aris Mohd Moklas
6) Laboratory of Preclinical Skill I (Anatomy Museum): Dr. Momammad Zulfadli Mehat
Science Officer : Mrs. Farhatani Mahmud & Mrs. Safarina Mohammad Ismuddin
Updated:: 05/04/2018 [zimah]
Dean's General Office
Level 3, Administration Building,
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences,
43400 UPM Serdang, Selangor Daruh Ehsan.