The Department has conducted activities as follows:
FACE ( Family, Adolescent and Child Research Centre )
FMHS, led by the Department of Paediatrics conducts the growth and developmental screening three times in a year.Objectives of the visit are as follows:
- To promote specialist medical services from FMHS, UPM.
- This cooperation is a community activity to meet the KPI of Paediatric Department and Family Medicine Department.
- To conduct growth and developmental screening of children aged 0-4 years.
- To conduct research on child growth and development.
Activity and Seminar
- Paediatrics Haematology Workshop was organised on 12th April 2013 at Main Lecture Hall, FHMS.
- Inaugural Lecture by Prof. Dr. Norlijah Othman was held on 19th April 2013 titled ‘Lower Respiratory Infections in Children: New Pathogens, Old Pathogens and the Way Forward.’ at Main Lecture Hall, FMHS.
- Annual 2014 Conference " PAEDIATRIC PAIN: CAN WE DO BETTER? " was held on 8th April 2014 at the Main Lecture Hall, FMHS.
- Annual 2015 Conference " PAEDIATRIC IMMUNOLOGY UPDATES " was held on 25th April 2015 at the Main Lecture Hall, FMHS.
- Annual 2016 Conference " NEONATAL UPDATES : Surviving Neonatology, let's go back to basic " was held on 23rd July 2015 at the Main Lecture Hall, FMHS.
- Master of Paediatric Intensive Course was held on 22nd August 2016 until 25th August 2016 at Library Auditorium, FMHS.
- Annual 2017 Conference "NACLIS 9 2017 : 9th National Clinical Immunology Symposium" co organized by Centre of Excellence for Clinical Immunology and Allergy ( CECIA ) FPSK, Malaysian Society of Allergy and Immunology ( MSAI ) dan Malaysian Paediatric Association ( MPA ) was held on 4th and 5th August 2017 at Main Hall Lecture, FMHS.
- Master of Paediatric Intensive Course was held on 21st until 24th August 2017 at Library Auditorium, FMHS.
Updated:: 26/09/2017 [m_yuzairi]